Tech Ops Engineer – Reading, UK
Donate The Change is an exciting new FinTech company on a mission to use the latest payment technologies and customer engagement practices to help Charities of all sizes to engage with Donors and collect micro-donations from ‘spare change’, automatically with electronic transactions.
We’re seeking a Tech Ops Engineer for a key role within a small but growing team. The successful candidate will work on developing our proprietary platform and other technology assets and will be a key member of our internal technology team.
We seek suitable candidates for an immediate hire, based in Reading (with some home or remote working flexibility).
- 4+ years of experience in IT Industry.
- Working extensively in Application support , Server Support. Issue debugging, Code fixing, Deployment in Unix based servers.
- Develop and Support high performance Java based applications Java 7 /Java 8
- Prepared Root cause analysis for application issues by doing a thorough debug.
- Extensively with mysql using Join, handled huge database with Live users.
- MySQL support
- Experience of using continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Ansible for automatic building and deployment.
- Experience of working with Git and SVN
- Having development and support experience in Hibernate/Struts.
- Worked with GIT/SVN repository.
- Good knowledge of AWS, Apache, Tomcat
- Worked extensively with Shell/Bash scripting, Perl scripting for automated Daily process and reports.
- Operating System: Linux, Cent OS, Redhat
- IDE Tools: Eclipse and/or equivalents, Java 7, hibernate, Struts, jsp, UNIX Shell Scripting
- Tomcat Servers: Apache Tomcat
- Databases: MySql
- Cloud: AWS
- CI Tools: Jenkins, Ansible